$12,500 Dental Warranty. The Shock Doctor STC features the SHOCK TRANSFER CORE and the new lightweight profile fits closer and directs impact away from the vulnerable front teeth to stronger triple-rooted molars to stabilize and shield the teeth. Convertible tether: Quick release tether allows the mouthguard to be used strapped or strapless.
According to Shock Doctor, "When fitted and worn correctly, the Shock Doctor Ultra Mouthguard positions the lower jaw down and forward, and the tongue up into the roof of the mouth (M.O.R.A. position). A Mandibular Orthopedic Repositioning Appliance (M.O.R.A.) may increase strength and athletic performance in a wide range of sports."
Shock Doctor Ultra STC Fitting Instructions
1. Fill saucepan with 3 to 4 inches of water. Bring water to a boil.
2. Remove water from heat source. Immediately place mouthguard (tongue tag down) in water for 90-120 seconds. Do not remove before 90 seconds.
3. Carefully remove mouthguard from hot water with a slotted spoon.
4. Cool mouthguard under tap water for 1-2 seconds only to bring surface temperature to a comfortable level.
5. Lick your lips before placing mouthguard in your mouth.
6. Watching in mirror, line up mouthguard carefully with the centerline of upper teeth - use tongue tag to center mouthguard. Fit mouthguard onto and around upper teeth (tongue tag upward) and press firmly into molars first then front teeth.
7. Bring lower jaw forward and up into base of mouthguard with teeth in alignment with lower channel.
8. Put tip of tongue on tongue tag end and close mouth while biting down hard on mouthguard. Suck in strongly and use fingers to press edges of mouthguard into teeth and gum line through lips and cheeks for 20 seconds.
9. Remove mouthguard and cool under tap water for 30 seconds. Replace into mouth and test for a good, firm fit.
10. Repeat steps 1 through 9 if fit is not accurate.
Shock Doctor Ultra STC Dental Warranty
Upon receipt of your Mouthguard, you will receive warranty information directly from Shock Doctor. To obtain this $12,500.00 dental protection warranty you must complete and return the warranty application directly to ShockDoctor.
Product Satisfaction Warranty
The MouthGuard Store has selected mouthguards and mouthpieces from industry leaders. The MouthGuard Store offers the Shock Doctor Warranty.
If you are not completely satisfied with your Ultra STC mouthguard, return it within 10 days and we’ll replace your mouthguard at no charge.
- Anonymous 1/9/2012
This mouthguard is the best kind I've ever used. I tried the Shock Doctor Gel DNA single mouthgaurd and my lip kept splitting open, so I bought this one. Its great because it allows for easy breathing and speaking.
- Anonymous 2/25/2011
I have tried several single mouth guards, but none of them stayed on my teeth. This one is very stable. I can breathe relatively well. My opinion is that double guard offers more protection than single one because of the lower jaw. I am happy with that purchase. The only drawback is that a case is not included.
- Anonymous 1/25/2011
Great piece of safety equipment. What can I say if you want to keep your teeth get one and a spare. Only four stars as the instructions for the set up of the item were a little vague when it came to which way is up and down. Sounds silly but had me guessing.