Frequently Ask Questions About: custom
- What are the choices for mouthguards to protect the teeth and face during sporting events? [Watch Video]
- What is a User Custom Fitted Laboratory Mouthguard?
- How long will it take for my mouthguard to be made?
- The impression putty set-up faster than I anticipated and my dental impression isn't right. Can I get more impression putty?
- Is a custom mouth guard better than other mouth guards?
- What's the best mouthguard for rugby?
- What makes the Shock Doctor Custom Mouthguard better than other mouthguards?
- How does the Shock Doctor Custom Mouthguard provide protection?
- Does the Shock Doctor Custom Mouthguard protect against concussions?
- Who should use the Shock Doctor Custom Mouthguard?
- Do I need to go to a dentist to get the Shock Doctor Custom Mouthguard?
- How do I determine which is the best type of Shock Doctor Custom Mouthguard for my specific sport or use?
- What does a “good” mold look like?
- What if the tray is too big for my mouth?
- How long should I mix the putty?
- How hard should I bite down on the putty in the tray?
- What if I leave the putty in the refrigerator for too long? Can I still use it?
- Can I refit the putty into the tray if my mold doesn’t fit correctly the first time?
- How can I customize my mouthguard?
- When will I receive my Shock Doctor Custom Mouthguard?
- Which mouthguard is right for me?
- What are the various types of mouthguards?
- How much do custom fit mouthguards cost?