Pro White 35% at home dental Teeth Whitening System features a new high-viscosity super-fast whitening formula. Included with Pro White Dental Whitening System are three (3) "boil and bite" whitening trays and three (3) 5ml over-sized syringes (15ml total) of 35% Carbamide Peroxide and a preventative sensitivity gel. Pro White gives you more for your money!
Please refer to Usage Details for additional important information.
How to fit your PROWhite teeth whitening trays.
1. Boil a pot of water and then reduce heat slightly so that water is no longer bubbling.
2. While holding onto the tab on front of bleaching tray, soften the bleaching tray by submerging it into boiling water for 5-10 seconds (you will notice the tray begin to wilt). The bleaching tray must be softened enough to properly make a mold of your teeth. NOTE – Overheating may damage or over-shrink the bleaching tray.
3. Allow the bleaching tray to cool just enough to eliminate the possibility of burning your mouth during the molding process. Position the bleaching tray over your teeth, bite firmly into the bleaching tray and apply pressure with your fingers to the front of the bleaching tray. At the same time, press your tongue on the roof of your mouth and such all of the air and water from the inside of the bleaching tray. Let the bleaching tray cool and harden. Then remove bleaching tray from your mouth. NOTE – You may reheat the bleaching tray and repeat steps 2-3 if necessary to attain optimum results.
4. After the bleaching tray has hardened, place it into your mouth to assure a comfortable fit. If the bleaching tray covers too much of your gums or continues past your rear (molar) teeth, you may use scissors to trim the excess material from the bleaching tray. If you are satisfied with the results of the fit, use scissors to cut the holding tab off of the front of the bleaching tray.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for each bleaching tray.
Pro White Warranty
At the Mouthguard Store we offer the following warranty from Pro White
A 30-day, money back guarantee for Pro White products for any reason
This comprehensive return policy gives our customers the opportunity to try teeth whitening products risk free for 30 days so that we can assure complete customer satisfaction. The effectiveness of dental bleaching products can always be determined by each customer within 30 days of purchase. Our return policy is the most liberal in the industry because we are in business to make people happy. If the teeth whitening system that you purchased from us does not meet your satisfaction for any reason, we want you to return your system for a complete refund (shipping charges are excluded) no questions asked.
All returns must be authorized by the returns department. Please notify us if you would like to return your product by sending an email to info@Mouthguardstore.com. A return authorization code will be assigned to you and must be included with the returned product.
• As the end user it is your responsibility to read and follow all directions and safety instructions carefully before using the whitening products. The user of the self fitting mouthpieces and mouthguards assumes all the risks and liabilities and there is no implied guarantee of safety or enhanced performance as other variables exist beyond control of the manufacturer or retailer.
• Our mouthpieces are manufactured with FDA listed materials that are commonly found in other oral mouthguard type appliances made and approved for medical use.
• Whitening products and mouthpieces are sold for cosmetic purposes only.
• If you have dentures, loose teeth, dental infections or tempromandibular joint problems, you should consult your dentist prior to using any mouthpiece device.
• Do not store your mouthpiece gels or trays near heated surfaces as the material may soften and be un-wearable.
- Daniel 11/22/2012
hi friend!it dpndees on whether they are night wear trays. It also dpndees on the amount of TIME you are supposed to wear them. If you are supposed to wear them in the day for an hour and you sleep with them you will have lots of sensitivity and could do a lot of damage to you gums .however if they are night wear trays and you are supposed to wear them for 8 hours at night .. just be sure not to over wear them. A fluoride rinse also whilst bleaching can reduce sensitivity. Avoid coffee and tea and red wine my dear.Blessings lightgirl warrior
- Sandra R. 3/25/2011
I wanted to whiten my teeth, but I didn’t want to spend a lot of money. I have tried several OTC whiteners and toothpastes with no results. My last hope was to try at-home whitening before I was convinced that only a dentist could give me the results I wanted. Well, it did the job and now people actually comment on my white teeth and beautiful smile. Thanks At-home Whitening [Pro White]!
- Mary S. 1/25/2011
Several years ago, I spent hundreds of dollars at a dentist for a whitening system and it was now time for me to whiten my teeth again. Instead of going back to my dentist, I first tried the system and it turned out to be the exact same process that my dentist used except that it cost me only one tenth of what my dentist charged and I received so much more whitening gel. There was absolutely no difference in the whitening power between at-home systems and my dentist’s system. Now I can afford to whiten my teeth whenever I want.