Our Carbamide Peroxide Refill Gel in our bulk quantity tube is a fantastic value! This large 60ml tube contains as much whitening gel as in twenty 3ml syringes and provides you with over 120 whitening applications. Professional Dental Office strength 35% Whitening Gel is the only glycerin-free formula in the industry. Also included in this package is a reusable 5ml dental dispensing syringe so that you can target the whitening gel with precision in your bleaching trays.
1. Brush your teeth each time before using the dental whitening system. The whitening gel is most effective on clean teeth
2. Make sure that bleaching trays are clean and dry before applying whitening gel into them. NOTE – Moisture reduces the efficacy of the whitening gel and slows down the whitening process.
3. Apply a small amount of whitening gel around the front interior of the bleaching tray is such as way that the gel will completely cover the front surface of your teeth
4. Position the bleaching tray over your teeth and press gently so that the whitening gel covers the entire front surface of your teeth. Discard and overflow gel by spitting or wiping it from your mouth. Wear bleaching trays from 30 minutes to 3 hours. NOTE – Start slowly and build up your wear-time. You may wear your trays overnight if you have no sensitivities. Longer wear-times create faster whitening results. As an average, optimum results are achieved after 10-30 cumulative hours of wear-time
5. Upon completion of your whitening session, clean the bleaching trays with warm water and toothbrush and store in a safe place
6. Conduct your whitening session once per day until desired level of whitening is attained. NOTE – You may skip days between whitening sessions to minimize sensitivities. This will not affect the cumulative whitening process.
7. Be sure to keep your whitening gel refrigerated (not frozen) when not in use
At the Mouthguard Store we offer the following warranty from Pro White
A 30-day, money back guarantee from Pro White products for any reason
This comprehensive return policy gives our customers the opportunity to try teeth whitening products risk free for 30 days so that we can assure complete customer satisfaction. The effectiveness of dental bleaching products can always be determined by each customer within 30 days of purchase. Our return policy is the most liberal in the industry because we are in business to make people happy. If the teeth whitening system that you purchased from us does not meet your satisfaction for any reason, we want you to return your system for a complete refund (shipping charges are excluded) no questions asked.
All returns must be authorized by the returns department. Please notify us if you would like to return your product by sending an email to info@Mouthguardstore.com. A return authorization code will be assigned to you and must be included with the returned product.
• As the end user it is your responsibility to read and follow all directions and safety instructions carefully before using the whitening products. The user of the self fitting mouthpieces and mouthguards assumes all the risks and liabilities and there is no implied guarantee of safety or enhanced performance as other variables exist beyond control of the manufacturer or retailer.
• Our mouthpieces are manufactured with FDA listed materials that are commonly found in other oral mouthguard type appliances made and approved for medical use.
• Whitening products and mouthpieces are sold for cosmetic purposes only.
• If you have dentures, loose teeth, dental infections or tempromandibular joint problems, you should consult your dentist prior to using any mouthpiece device.
• Do not store your mouthpiece gels or trays near heated surfaces as the material may soften and be un-wearable.
- Ricardo 1/19/2013
The importance of haivng white teeth has to do with one’s health. White teeth mean healthy teeth while discoloration is a sign of plaque and tartar buildup on the enamel of the teeth. These buildups can lead to teeth problems such as holes in the teeth, cavities, gingivitis, bad breath, gum diseases such as periodontitis, and many other teeth ailments.
- Max T 2/10/2011
I’m a smoker and my girlfriend had been complaining to me about the unhealthy aspects of smoking. I know she means well and was only doing this because she cares about me. One of her main focuses was upon the staining of my teeth by cigarette tobacco. I decided to keep smoking, but try to restore the color of my teeth. After trying several other whitening formulas, I gave at-home whitening systems a try and it really, really worked. Within three weeks, my girlfriend noticed that my teeth were looking great. She knows that I am still smoking, but I sure don’t hear about it much anymore. Seems that every time I opened my mouth and exposed my yellowing teeth, she was reminded of my smoking habit and she was compelled to discuss it with me. Now my teeth are white and my teeth no longer act as a reminder to anyone that I need to have a discussion about the pitfalls of smoking. Thank you!