ProWhite Teeth Whitening Trays Kit contains three (3) Premium Thermo-Form Custom Moldable Bleaching Trays with storage case from ProWhite Dental are the best in the industry. Demand only the best for your teeth. These are the same easy-to-use trays found in our complete kits.
Pro White Tray Fitting Instructions
1. Boil a pot of water and then reduce heat slightly so that water is no longer bubbling.
2. While holding onto the tab on front of bleaching tray, soften the bleaching tray by submerging it into boiling water for 5-10 seconds (you will notice the tray begin to wilt). The bleaching tray must be softened enough to properly make a mold of your teeth. NOTE – Overheating may damage or over-shrink the bleaching tray.
3. Allow the bleaching tray to cool just enough to eliminate the possibility of burning your mouth during the molding process. Position the bleaching tray over your teeth, bite firmly into the bleaching tray and apply pressure with your fingers to the front of the bleaching tray. At the same time, press your tongue on the roof of your mouth and such all of the air and water from the inside of the bleaching tray. Let the bleaching tray cool and harden. Then remove bleaching tray from your mouth. NOTE – You may reheat the bleaching tray and repeat steps 2-3 if necessary to attain optimum results.
4. After the bleaching tray has hardened, place it into your mouth to assure a comfortable fit. If the bleaching tray covers too much of your gums or continues past your rear (molar) teeth, you may use scissors to trim the excess material from the bleaching tray. If you are satisfied with the results of the fit, use scissors to cut the holding tab off of the front of the bleaching tray.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for each bleaching tray.
Follow gel instructions from the manufacturer.
At the Mouthguard Store we offer the following warranty from Pro White
A 30-day, money back guarantee for Pro White products for any reason
This comprehensive return policy gives our customers the opportunity to try teeth whitening products risk free for 30 days so that we can assure complete customer satisfaction. The effectiveness of dental bleaching products can always be determined by each customer within 30 days of purchase. Our return policy is the most liberal in the industry because we are in business to make people happy. If the teeth whitening system that you purchased from us does not meet your satisfaction for any reason, we want you to return your system for a complete refund (shipping charges are excluded) no questions asked.
All returns must be authorized by the returns department. Please notify us if you would like to return your product by sending an email to info@Mouthguardstore.com. A return authorization code will be assigned to you and must be included with the returned product.
As the end user it is your responsibility to read and follow all directions and safety instructions carefully before using the whitening products. The user of the self fitting mouthpieces and mouthguards assumes all the risks and liabilities and there is no implied guarantee of safety or enhanced performance as other variables exist beyond control of the manufacturer or retailer.
Our mouthpieces are manufactured with FDA listed materials that are commonly found in other oral mouthguard type appliances made and approved for medical use.
Whitening products and mouthpieces are sold for cosmetic purposes only.
If you have dentures, loose teeth, dental infections or tempromandibular joint problems, you should consult your dentist prior to using any mouthpiece device.
Do not store your mouthpiece gels or trays near heated surfaces as the material may soften and be un-wearable.
- Anonymous 7/18/2012
This is NOT my first time buying moldable "at home" bleech trays. I lost my last set, and expected close to the same results from this brand. I used all three trays trying to make one decent mold for my teeth, but I was very dissappointed. These will be fine if you plan to bleach for a short amount of time, but not for overnight. I found better results for the price from a Rembrandt whitening kit (trays included) that I purchased for $19.85.
- Kimberly E. Warren 12/28/2007
Unlike most of the reviews, mine is VERY positive. These do the job. Be sure to follow the directions and trim away excess pieces witha a sharp pair of scissors and you should have no problems.
Of course, at that price, I wasn't expecting anything extra special, but I did well with this product. Just be sure to read the directions