Wear a SleepPro mouthpiece when you sleep to stop snoring. The comfortable self fitted mouthpiece opens the upper airway and stops the cause of snoring immediately. Keep your partner happy and get the best night’s sleep in ages. Stop snoring tonight!
User Self fitting Instructions for the SleepPRO1
Please read completely the instructions before molding the Sleep PRO. Practice the process in front of a mirror first before heating the Sleep PRO in water.
1. Boil some water and then pour it into a cup - let it cool for one minute (if the water is too hot, the mouthpiece will become rough and may be un-wearable. Do not use a microwave to boil the water as this may over heat the water.
2. Completely immerse the Sleep PRO for two (2) minutes in the cup of hot water by using a spoon or fork. Keep the white handle seated into the opening of the Sleep PRO immerse it for longer if you need it to be softer and easier to bite into. It should be soft enough to take an impression of your teeth and change shape as you move your jaw forward.
3. Remove and shake off excess water, then check that it is not too hot.
4. The plastic will be quite soft. Check that none of the sides have flopped down. Straighten the edges to their original position before placing the Sleep PRO into your mouth. (since they will catch on your teeth when you bite into the mouthpiece).
5. Make sure that the SleepPRO is the right way up with the “V” notch at the top.
6. Put it on your lower teeth first then gently close your mouth. Use a mirror to see what you are doing.
7. Bite hard and always move your lower jaw forward. To begin with, try it with your lower front teeth slightly in front of your upper front teeth, just slightly beyond the edge to edge position. Bite hard for ten seconds and then bite firmly for another 20 seconds all while continuing with the steps below. Note: if you bite through the mouthpiece, this is generally not a problem. However, if your upper and lower back teeth are touching, then you should not use the mouthpiece.
Note: Look for the “LIFT UP effect”, where when you push your lower jaw forward, you see the white handle insert LIFT UP like a drawbridge.
It should start at the horizontal and rise up more and more as you push your jaw further forward. Most people will need to see at least some lift in the white handle “drawbridge” for the mouthpiece to have any effect. How much? It varies from person to person, but you will soon find what is comfortable for you. Suck in to help keep the white plastic insert in place as well as to remove excess saliva and help get a good fit.
8. Use your fingers to compress the soft material of the mouthpiece against your teeth. This will help it take the shape of your teeth.
Tongue: push hard with your tongue against the mouthpiece, particularly against the back of your lower front teeth. Blow out through your mouth if it is too hot.
9. Continue biting and compression then remove after 30 seconds and put in cold water, until it has cooled. Try the mouthpiece back in your mouth.
Note: Properly following these steps usually provides a secure fit which prevents dislodgement during sleep. Sometimes repeating the process will improve the fit. You must reinsert the white plastic insert while remolding the mouthpiece.
Contact us for help or fitting question at: firstname.lastname@example.org
30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
The SleepPro device completely stops snoring for almost everyone. If we cannot resolve your issue, contact us at: email@example.com for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Please read and follow all instructions to optimize the benefits and successful results. Although designed primarily for simple snoring, some people see benefit for snoring caused by obstructive sleep apnea, TMJ (Jaw joint) problems and teeth clenching.
- Mr David Gardiner 3/12/2011
Just had a remarkable result from my first night with a SleepPro 1. Many thanks.
- Maggie Pilcher 2/25/2011
I am delighted with my SleepPro 1. Not only am I no longer snoring (husband delighted), but I am sleeping for longer periods than I have in months and have stopped grinding and clenching my teeth which had led to cheek biting and very sensitive teeth.
- Jacky Davis 2/22/2011
What fantastic service - I wish "Big Business" was that efficient!
- Ann Nutkins 2/17/2011
It works like magic as my snoring has stopped! I am very impressed. So a superb product (SleepPro1). Many thanks.
- C D Wheatley 2/15/2011
Many thanks for the speedy delivery of our SleepPro 1. My wife took just one attempt to fit it and that night we tried it for the very first time...... All I can say is thank God for SleepPro! This device is a bloody miracle! After almost nine months of sleeping apart I have now had two whole nights of undisturbed sleep in the same bed as the wife (bliss!) and look forward to many more. Thank you so much … it is worth every penny. Best regards
- Dr Sebastian Kraemer 2/12/2011
My wife says it’s a ‘miracle’, best wishes
- Garry Marlton 1/16/2011
I would like to say thank you for such a simple yet effective product (Sleep Pro 1). I have had two major operations and was on the verge of losing another relationship because of my extreme snoring.
- Eve B 1/10/2011
My son used the SleepPro1 for the first time last night. He called me today all excited. "Mom, I dreamed a LOT last night which means I was getting deep sleep and I feel really good today instead of being tired and groggy". So...needless to say, he is happy which makes me happy !!! Now my daughter is interested in getting one!!